Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another choice, or two.



Today is the horrible beginning to a difficult rest of my life.  But I can't say I wasn't warned.  When I was pregnant with my first child, I was given a message in a dream .  I could decide to end my life there, but if I decided to continue, life would be very hard.  As must be clear, I decided to stay; "how can I go?  I have a baby coming, I need to live, " I told the messenger. 

So now I am here at another huge fork in the road of this life, with another decision, that may be almost as momentous as that first.  And with consequences and similar question for the same parties as before.  Well, it seems I have my answer - I decided to continue with life before and protect the person waiting to be , I need to continue to fight and work and live for that person I brought into this world. 

Thanks for listening, it was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment