Monday, May 13, 2013

mother'sdaymuddersdaymudzersda...SHUT UP!

I got nothing for mother's day, not a card, not a school-made craft, not a call from my kids, not a smile.  Except from my mother, who sends money and cards and calls to let me know she is so sorry that I am so sad and pathetic...at least, I certainly was after she called.  I hate Face Book too, which gives me the same shtick, except in a more anonymous, perky way.
I'm now cycling thru violent depressive bouts every couple days, if not quicker.  I really need to get some control over this, or it is only a matter of one or two more big set backs to really throw me over the edge of functionality. 
 The divorce is stalled, because my lawyer is an idiot or a liar or both.  When I think about it in any depth, I become way to depressed to act.  The rest of the time, I have settled into a numb concession to a solitary existence, where at least I have health-insurance (although I am way too poor to afford the co-pays for psychiatric help, so that is out), and the kids will be taken care of financially, and I have the hope that maybe the wasband will be hit by a bus, and I can get back the minivan and eventually collect the pension.
Yeah, sorry to be so bitter here, and boring. Maybe I'll try to get down something more interesting soon...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry :(
    It must be awful...



    I hope things look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were closer...

    ReplyDelete