Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Have you been waiting?

Okay, here's the deal: my lawyer ran the numbers through the Support calculation worksheet from the state's Court of Common Pleas (and why no one could direct me to this form for the past 2 years, I will NEVER understand), and it was a tremendous relief to read the results, mixed with the frustration that I should have been getting this all along, but the old lawyer never moved to file.  Of course, this still has to go through a hearing, because the opposing side won't just agree to it, and won't meet for out-of-court negotiations - another thing I can't understand.  Hearing is later this month.  I wish I had celebrated more when I was on the big high.  Now I'm back to frugality, although I did stop into Forman Mills and buy the boys new (cheap) rain-jackets, and a couple (really cheap) mock-T's for myself.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment