Sunday, July 8, 2012

This is as soon as possible

I was sick for four days, and that has not happened in a while.  Now I have to deal with a fast, no air-conditioning in 100 degree weather, and back pain from lying in bed so long.  Plus a mound of laundry, and all that backlog at work.  But this all takes a back-seat to the important things on my mind - the terrible reaction to me taking back my stuff 11 days ago.  Could it only have been 11 days ago? 

So here is just a little snippet to keep you amused, a great little quote from a friend the other day, even better because he is quite Republican : "What can you say about this weather?  Either it's global warming, or it's Obama's fault."

But if you are such a person, please daven for me, I am quite desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment