Monday, April 22, 2013

Finally had the vacation I have been looking forward to for so long.  It was very short - just one weekend, but wonderfully rejuvenating.  We completely missed the botanical spectacle I specifically came to see, but it didn't matter, it was gorgeous, the kids frolicked, and we all enjoyed the day.



It was a special day for the little guy, so I made this cake to bring.  I know this cake kinda looks like nothing in particular, but it is actually a fantastic replica of Po's original comic book hero.  
And here's a nice little topper - I apparently cleaned the whole kitchen in some half asleep crazed rambling Thursday night.  I don't remember this at all!  But the kitchen was clean when we came home, although the rest of the house was an explosion of laundry.  Maybe it was elves...

No comments:

Post a Comment