Sunday, September 15, 2013

MANIC!

Whoo! A really nice holiday season so far.  Nice Rosh Hashannah.  Productive Yom Kippur - over slept the afternoon nap a bit - really late for minchah, but otherwise, in shul for EVERYTHING - would've stayed overnight if anyone else was there.  Hashem even gave me a little breakdown immediately pre-Y"K so I cried my eyes (and nose) out Friday night.
Looked on Craig'sList, bought cheap used laptop to help son with schoolwork (still no internet at home though), got lumber for succah - I'll let you know how that turns out.  Made awesome white pizza for lunch.  At work couple hours.  Now writing to you.  Wish I had time to go dancing today.  Oh yeah, start new learning seder tonight. Whoo again!  IF I was a different person, I'd be bouncing off the walls.  Gotta bake for a birthday and succah hoppers.  I'm gonna have a succah, bli eyin harah!!! 

So - am I so productive because the chemicals are happy good, or vice versa?  Right now, who cares??? Oh yeah, nasty cashier this mourning didn't bum me out, I just told the manager "I'm not trying to get her fired, she was actually helpful, but super nasty voice - teach her some better customer service skills please."  Yeah, I'm doing awesome, baby!

Hey, that's Po's drawing.  Yay Po! But I spell poorly in my head.

Everyone who commented back when I was really down - you gave me a real boost!!!  I will try to thank you individually now that I'm UP.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this! Hoping to read many more posts like this in the future :)

    ReplyDelete