Thursday, April 5, 2012

Still around, just exhasted...

...so I haven't had a chance to write - it's a shame, I had lots of ideas.

Probably won't have a proper post for a couple weeks. But I am feeling tremendously satisfied: ready for Passover, and did it all by myself, with only one major breakdown, when I let the kids play with my phone while running errands, then got home and realized the phone was left somewhere along the day's travels.

copy of FB post:
Lost my phone somewhere along the many stops last evening. Freaked, kept babbling and asking G-d for a miracle. So torqued, stayed up, finished the kitchen cleaning - b'li eyin harah, ready to kasher tonight (well, early Thurs morning)- never ready this early before! Great quote from friend -"We talk about the 'finger' of G-d, 'hand' of G-d; you got the 'boot' of G-d. There is my miracle?;)

got my phone back fairly easily. While kashering stove, only distuction was melting the knobs, and I'm pretty sure I can replace those at Home Depot.
I liked kashering the sink, counters; that was always the wasband's job.

No comments:

Post a Comment