Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I am such a marshmallow - also idiot

Because it's my birthday, I invited my mother to stay with me for shabbos.  Getting together with my mother is one of the biggest stressors in my life - and I mean literal pulling my hair out, biting my palm, trying not to physically hurt someone else kind of stressor.  But she makes me feel guilty that she wants to see me, and such and so, and I am having her over this weekend.  So I tell the wasband a month in advance that I want to have the boys for dinner this off-shabbos.  And I got an invitation out for lunch that I think my mother will be able to walk to. So I'm set, as much as I can be.

Wasband calls this morning.  "I forgot the plan.  Can you switch meals?" 

"ummmm, well I don't know, maybe, I don't know.  Can you try to switch your?  If you can't, I guess I will..."

"Great.  Bye."

Man, I'm so angry now.  I should just call him back and refuse, shouldn't I?  This is stupid...

And I hate my birthday, and not even because I'm so old.  This is stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment