Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pictures, pictures



I have been concentrating on the star pattern recently, there is a nice amount that I can do with it, but like all this stuff, it takes way more time than you would guess...or maybe not. Anyway, a bracelet like the one above still takes over an hour to make. The bracelet below takes longer than I was interested in calculating, but somewhere around 10 hours.  I think I liked it just as well in the slightly larger beads, but I bought the tiny ones in bulk, so I will probably try to crank out some more before ordering different supplies.

 



I really am working on the Etsy store, I have some nice templates, but it is not going up before Passover.  But if you want something, shoot me a message, I can certainly work with you one-on-one. Or you can just comment how pretty it is! 








1 comment: