Thursday, November 17, 2011

What a difference.

I was just thinking in the car today about speaking to the boys' teachers.  My little guy is working on his first diorama, and he is really excited, and doing a great job.  I told him I want to see all the dioramas from his class, he should tell the teacher to display them for the parents.  I thought of calling the teacher myself to ask her if she would make a specific time for parents to come view the class's work.  And I remembered the last time I came in to her classroom, I was so weepy, trying to explain that kids were going through a big change, my husband and I had just separated, etc.  The teachers looked at me so confused, "Why is she bawling, is something happening at this moment?"  I thought I was going to be like that forever, or at least for the whole school year.

Amazing how things change.

Detective Nate the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment