Thursday, October 18, 2012

After these things... he remembered Vashti


I'm thinking in the manner of Achashvarosh's ministers.  The last couple posts show me becoming way too nostalgic, especially for the time I was part of a couple.  I am not nearly so angry as I was a year ago, and I am "remembering" the wasband.  So! it is time to either A) remember why I had to call it quits, or B) find something else to fill the void.  I tried a bit of A) today, looking through old emails.  This succeeded in making me not miss the wasband, but by way of making myself sad and angry again, so not the preferred method.  Okay, I think maybe it is time to ramp up option B)...which would necessitate speeding up the legal processes, state and religious. Despite all the advice I get, joking and serious, to get out and start dating, I'm still married, dammit! so just hold your horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment