Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Manic is much better

Sorry all for the sparse posting this month, I'm trying to set up an etsy site for the bracelets, etc.   Also I couldn't think of much to post.

After a short, boring, moderately-depressed period, I'm definitely manic again.  Unfortunately, I don't translate this energy efficiently into the projects I need to do - like cleaning and cooking for shabbos.  I spent a lot of time working on the jewelry.  Last night, I did go grocery shopping, made fish burgers, marinated mushrooms, cooked squash, potatoes, put away laundry, washed dishes, beaded half a small bracelet.  Okay, not too bad.

In the car this morning, I listened to the Rimsky-Korsokov production of Flight of the Bumblebee, a very short piece.  At the end, I laughed and laughed, just as if I saw a favorite scene from a comic movie I hadn't watched in a while.  Wasn't that a pleasant way to start the day?  It's no surprise that when I read today's Cakewrecks, I had tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks. 

I need to go get some veggie-turkey deli to make wontons.

No comments:

Post a Comment