Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feeling just great.  Exhausted, but great.  I have gotten lots of  complements on the jewelry, even from total strangers, like the cashier at the quickie-mart.  I will again have a full table for shabbos dinner, including all my kids.  I hope to get back to a dance class tonight, after a year's hiatus.  I attended a bris on Monday and a bar mitzvah today, so I heard torah reading both Mon and Thurs for the first time probably since high school.  My intern is really moving on my pet project at work, woohoo, ready for cloning.  I even have a little gift for the wasband as a belated birthday surprise (don't worry, it's just a barmitzvah coffee mug, since he couldn't make it, and some cocoa-butter for his hands, which, like mine, crack terribly every winter).   I do have some insights on minyan attendance (as in, I wish I went regularly again, it's so much better than praying alone at home, but I just gotta save it for after the chanukkah bazaars.

Okay, if you would participate in a survey, take a look at the jewelry pictures here and here.  What do you think I should charge?  The simplest pieces can now be made in about an hour, but the complex ones may take up to 10 hours.  So I need it to be worthwhile for me, but I want to know what people are willing to pay. I have also now made a bunch of these
but with the toggle clasps. 

To anyone who gives me come input, I will gladly give you some sort of discount when I open the Etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. I don't recall ever buying a piece of jewelry so I can't even attempt to give a price, but I will say that they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete