Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 3

208.8

Actually it wavered between 208.8 and 208.0.  I'm beginning to suspect the scale only gives results in increments of 0.8lb. 

I'm feeling queasy from yogurt again, and I hurt my back installing an air conditioner in  my window.  But tomorrow is camp. Yay! Built an unstable kite (balsa wood is TOO weak for kites!)  It looks like the weather is going to be all back and forth again tomorrow, so I'm not sure whether we will be able to both build and fly this week. 
Okay, I'm not going to update everyday, unless I have other stuff to post, but I need to do it often enough to motivate myself.  Sorry if it's boring.  If the title is just "Day*", it will probably be a boring, update post.

since you came, here's a picture similar to a kite I bought forr a ridiculously modest price from 10,000 Villages - that is a great store

No comments:

Post a Comment