Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So what I'm telling everyone is...

..."I'm not unpacking any boxes, except the kitchen - I'm gonna take full advantage of that kitchen."  It's kinda true too, I think at least half my stuff is still in boxes somewhere around the city.  I don't know where a whole bunch of stuff is. If I have to do this too many more times, I'm gonna have to give up on ever really getting all the old stuff back in order.  I can't find my SD card reader, or I'd show you some of the nice new beadwork I have done this week.

So I'm trying to tell MYSELF that I am staying in a resort (albeit a resort where I have to clean the tub and cook the meals), living out of suitcases, for the next little while.  It really is quite a nice space which I could enjoy, if I could just stop feeling anxious in general, angry at the community and sad about my family situation.  As it is, I wake every morning feeling depressed, not wanting to start the day.  But my sleep cycle has somehow flipped back about 3-4 hours so that I am sleepy / waking at normal times.


Here's another new way in which my life resembles a "Cathy" cartoon.  I'm still making some heated attempts to  get help in dealing with my "angry son".  All the advice I get is, "Don't push too hard, give it time."  It's like the strip (sorry, as I said before, it's impossible to find the originals on line for free):
And you didn't think the artwork for Cathy could be any worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment