Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 29

204.????

I didn't actaully get on the scale this morning - I was truly rushed out the door before I ever went into the kitchen (which is where the scale lives - thing on the bathroom floor get gritty dirty too fast).  But I was 205.4 before I went to sleep last night, so-

I now have a face to think of when I need motivation to lose weight - my Aunt Sally.  At the wedding yesterday, she said I should keep losing weight for her.  Okay.

Anyway, I want to write a little more about the wedding, but it will have to be later on.

1 comment:

  1. Don't weigh yourself at night! I would start crying if I weighed myself at night. Weight fluctuates during the day. Weigh yourself the same time every day (when you reach your goal then I would say once a week, but still at the same time). First thing in the morning is best.

    ReplyDelete